Effective January 1, 2022, T-Mobile will provide reduced 10DLC messaging fees for approved 501c3 charitable organizations, emergency, or educational campaigns. All 10DLC campaigns that are approved by T-Mobile for reduced messaging fees must comply with TCPA laws, CTIA Best Practices, and T-Mobile Messaging Guidelines.
• For Brands that have been confirmed by the Campaign Registry (“TCR”) as a 501c3 organization, all messaging fees will be waived as long as the Brand remains a 501c3 in good standing and the campaign is properly set up according to T-Mobile documentation.
• T-Mobile will waive the Special Business Review Request Fee for Fee Reduction requests. • T-Mobile will, when applicable, review and determine approval of all submissions at its sole discretion on a case-by-case basis. Satisfying any stated criteria is not a guarantee of approval. • The brand requesting fee reduction may not be an aggregator of messaging services. • Any approved Fee Reductions must be provided directly to the brand associated with the submitted campaign, not the aggregator or CSP associated with that campaign. • The Fee Reduction Program is confidential, including any communications, documents, and reduction decisions. • Any Fee Reduction is offered at T-Mobile’s discretion and will be re-evaluated on an annual basis. • Any provided free reduction may be revoked or reduced at any time. • Fee Reduction will be immediately terminated, and past fee reductions will be applied retroactively should T-Mobile, in its sole discretion, determine: o The brand approved for fee reduction is not directly benefitting from the provided fee reduction. o Messaging Content is found to be inconsistent with the details provided in the Special Business Review – Pricing form or as provided in the campaign submission.
The following criteria must be met for these campaign types to qualify for reduced fees:
• The brand must be a 5013C organization in good standing and validated by TCR as part of brand registration. • Standing will be evaluated on an annual basis.
Campaign Type: K-12 Education – (100% Reduction)
• Campaign messages must be provided as part of a free service offering for use by members of a K-12 educational institution. • Standard T-Mobile rates will apply for Campaign messages that are part of a premium paid service offering for use by members.
Campaign Type Emergency – (100% Reduction)
• Campaign messages must be designed to support public safety/health during natural disasters, armed conflicts, pandemic outbreaks, and other national or regional emergencies. • The content of the message must solely be informational. • Campaign Vertical must be: o Government (i.e. state, federal, or municipal organizations) o Healthcare Agency or Authority